Thursday, October 1, 2009

Book List

I added a book list to the left-hand side of the blog. I have actually had a good deal of free time so far to read, and since this is an important part of my formation and growth I wanted to share what I've been reading with all of you. Let's see how this list grows. I'm working so far on books we have in the house (including ones I brought along) and books the sisters have (which they have a pretty impressive collection of different theology-based books). Any recommendations you have or want to send my way (in the form of an actual book because odds are I can't get it here) are more than welcome! Oh, and so far I strongly recommend all of the books I have read.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. still working on getting a hold of Creative Ministry....but if you have access to THE SPARROW by Mary Doria Russell, i would highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete