Sunday, February 28, 2010

La Sagrada 27/2/10

In the simple and peace-filled beauty of our back patio where I sit under the thatched roof and stare at the blue sky and trees in our backyard while listening to the birds, God is strongly present. This has become a sacred space for me to breathe and just be.

Also on Saturday I finally (after about 5 months of talking about it) participated in my first yoga session with Marcelle and Julie. I loved it! Although it was a little difficult and I had to keep looking at the video because I didn't know any of the moves. But it was incredibly relaxing and centering and I hope to continue practicing with them to develop more comfort and familiarity in order to move beyond the basics. I've been interested in learning more about yoga and its practice for a while and I feel like hopefully I'm finally going to take the time to start practicing.

p.s. I will be on retreat until Friday, March 5th so there won't be any entries until then. But I will be journaling and still have something to say for God's presence in my life each day! Blessings of peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment